Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hawaii Photo Album

By far the most feed back I have received has been from the photos from Hawaii we posted. I have uploaded all of the photos from Sue's camera to a site that you can review. All you have to do is click on this link and you can see all 75 photos from this year's trip.

There are additional flower photos from Sue, some additional whale watching photos, and some more photos of the trip to Haleakala as well as other interesting (at least to me) shots.

I hope you have as much fun looking at the photos as we had taking them!

Dave

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Those are gorgeous! wow.. that's a good idea to put your pictures up on picasa as a link.. why didn't I think of that for my Boston trip? Oh yeah.. because I am not a computer programmer. Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you had a good time, but I am also glad to have you back!

meg said...

Thanks for posting those - it was fun to share your trip. Flowers by Sue sounds like a great name for a floral shop or a postage stamp set. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on change. With life changes we don't see you as much and I miss hearing your insights on things. Love ya.