Friday, November 21, 2008

Not much point in having a Blog if you don't have readers.....

Meg asked:

Wow... am I legal to see this?

And the answer is: Yes

This is a closed blog (i.e. only those who I invite can read it). However, after making my first post, I added each of you 7 (Jason, Meg, Dan, Janelle, Matt, Kathie and Andy). You should have received an e-mail inviting you to read the blog.

Now I have a question for you (and everyone else who reads this blog):

Can you read the blog without undue hardship?

As you have noticed, I have gone for a very "clean" look. My blog will never be as professional looking or as decorated as the rest of you (Meg, Janelle, Kathie, Sue), but I want it to have a personality of its own. And it is important that it be legible.

Please leave a note letting me know if you can or cannot read the blog easily.

Thanks!

Dave

P.S.

While it is a closed blog right now, there are no guarantees that it will remain that way forever. Please make sure to not post identifying information as you leave comments.

:)

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Thank you for inviting me! I think the blog looks great- good job. Remember, you are tagged if you want something to write about..

Kathie said...

Your blog looks great! And don't worry that your blog doesn't look like ours, that's what makes blogs fun, you can make it look however you want it too! And it expresses your personality and interest. I can read everything easily and I am looking forward to get more glimpses into the mind of David Case.

meg said...

Oops... Sorry I made this mess. Here's what happened: Moments before you invited all of us, I followed the link to your blog from Sue's and there I was on your blog! I didn't know if I had been invited yet, and was feeling a little guilty to be the first one there uninvited. A few minutes later I checked my email and saw that I HAD been invited just minutes before! So nice timing on that and it looks great and very legible, as well as legal, in case you were wondering about that too. 10-4, good buddy!

Dave said...

Meg,

No worries! Be Happy!

Thanks for the comment.

Dave